Different Mediterranean grape varieties are fermented together and blended to produce this wine. The grapes are sourced in the vineyards closest to the sea, in Ampeleia di Sotto, where the Mediterranean scrub dominates the landscape permeating the air with its fragrances: this is Kepos.
- Designation: IGT Costa Toscana
- Grape Varieties: Varieties originating from the Mediterranean Basin – mainly Alicante Nero (also known as Grenache, Cannonau or Garnacha) but also Carignan and Alicante Bouschet
- Altitude: from 200 to 350 m above sea level
- Harvest period: from the 10th of September to the 5th of October
- Yield/ha: 50 hl/ha
- Ageing: 11 months in cement tanks followed by 7 months of bottle-ageing