After years of experience, we have achieved a deeper awareness of the natural world around us and of our vineyards. The character of our land emerges clearly in our wines.
It is a journey that requires passion, determination and the ability to observe and to listen. It is this new awareness that inspired us to conceive a wine sourced from the youngest vineyards (Ampeleia di Sotto), those closest to the sea, the ones that, starting from the soil, instils lightness.
The name of the wine is 'Unlitro' – one litre of Ampeleia – an expression of Ampeleia's vitality and subtly delicate nature.
- Appellation: IGT Toscana Rosso
- Grape Varieties: Varieties originating from the Mediterranean Basin – mainly Alicante (also known as Grenache, Cannonau or Garnacha) but also Carignano, Mourvedre, Sangiovese and Alicante Bouschet
- Elevation: from 200 to 350 m above sea level
- Harvest period: from the 10th to the 25th of September
- Yield/ha: 60 hl/ha
- Ageing: 6 months in concrete tanks