Different Mediterranean grape varieties are fermented together and blended to produce this wine. The grapes are sourced in the older vineyards of the Mediterranean varieties, in Ampeleia di Mezzo, where the Mediterranean scrub dominates the landscape permeating the air with its fragrances: this is Kepos (garden in Greek).
- Appellation: IGT Costa Toscana Rosso
- Grape Varieties: Varieties originating from the Mediterranean Basin – mainly Alicante Nero (also known as Grenache, Cannonau or Garnacha) but also Carignan and Mourvedre
- Elevation: from 200 to 350 m above sea level
- Harvest period: from the 10th of September until the 5th of October
- Yield/ha: 50 hl
- Ageing: 11 months in concrete tanks