Ampeleia represents the origin and the evolution of the winery. Until 2014 it was mainly Cabernet Franc with a small portion of Sangiovese. Since the 2015's vintage, Ampeleia is the harmonious union of the different parcel of Cabernet Franc in Ampeleia di Sopra (450-600m asl).
Ampeleia is the best expression of Roccatederighi’s terroir.
- Appellation: IGT Costa Toscana Rosso
- Grape Varieties: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Elevation: from 450 to 600 m above sea level
- Harvest period: from the 20th of September to the 5th of October
- Yield/ha: 30 hl
- Ageing: 12 months in wooden barrels and concrete tanks, at least 2 years in the bottle