Our experience and the observation of our land over the years have brought us to a better understanding of each vineyard's potential expression, leading us to produce wines sourced from a single plot.
In the Vigna dell'Asina vineyard, on plot n° 348 of cadastral sheet n° 71, the soil is rich in clay schist and palombini limestone, the winds that blow in from the areas further inland create great temperature swings and mark its microclimate.
This grape variety was planted on the estate by the first owners of the winery intending to produce a wine to be enjoyed with the delicious pigeons they bred.
- Designation: IGT Costa Toscana Cabernet Franc
- Grape variety: Cabernet Franc 100%
- Altitude: 500 m above sea level
- Harvest period: 1st week of October
- Yeld/ha: 30 hl/ha
- Ageing: 8 months in cement tanks