For our Bianco di Ampeleia we have recovered an old vineyard near the winery and grafted it with indigenous varieties of the Mediterranean Basin. A field-blend, as according to tradition, mostly of Trebbiano grapes together with some Ansonica and Malvasia.
- Appellation: IGT Costa Toscana Bianco
- Grape variety: Trebbiano 90%, Malvasia 5%, Ansonica 5%
- Elevation: from 300 to 600 m above sea level
- Harvest period: 2nd week of September
- Yield/ha: 50 hl/ha
- Ageing: 6 months in concrete tanks. Skin-contact maceration for 7 days.